Sunday, June 1, 2008

Obama Quits Trinity

Foxnews.com

Obama said he was deeply disappointed by the remarks and Pfleger apologized, but Clinton’s campaign still demanded Obama specifically reject the latest remarks.
By dropping his 20-year membership, Obama is taking the most definitive stand to date against the church.
He suggested that the Pfleger backlash was the deciding factor for him.
“It’s clear that now that I’m a candidate for president, every time something is said in the church by anyone associated with Trinity, including guest pastors, the remarks will be imputed to me, even if they totally conflict with my long-held views, statements and principles,” he said, praising the congregation and church leaders for their work in the Chicago community.
“It’s not fair to the other members of the church who seek to worship in peace, so our faith remains strong and I suspect we will find another church home for our family.”

That's Obama's response???? He is sorry for the trouble his candidacy has had on the Trinity Church??? Huh???

What about the hateful rhetoric? What about his judgement of belonging to a "church" for the last 20 years that seems to be very comfortable spewing the worst kind of anti-American garbage I think I've ever heard? That's called 'worship'? The worship service at Trinity sounds more like a rally at a Blank Panther's convention. Whats next, "kill Whitey" shouted to the heavens?

My fellow Americans, we cannot risk allowing this dangerous man to run our country. As much as I despise John McAmnesty, Osama Obama would not just be a liberal President, but would be a President that supports policies that America's enemies endorse themselves. What has America become, that a candidate endorsed by Hamas would receive the nomination of a major political party in the United States? This will force me to vote for another GOP RINO against my will. What are the choices now? We can't just let it go and wait for 2012.

Beam me up Scottie!

No comments: